Patient Bill Of Rights
We Believe You Have the Right:
- To Confidentiality
- To Know What Treatment Costs
- To Know What the Dentist Recommends
- To Know All of Your Options for Treatment and Financing
- To Informed Consent for Treatment
- To Prompt Attention to Your Needs
Policies & Mission
Our mission is to deliver to our patients the highest quality of care in the same manner that we would want given to ourselves and our loved ones.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 48-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment. After missing your second appointment without notifying us 48 hours in advance, you may be charged an additional fee.